You will learn:
- About social security.
- What age should you take it at?
- Are you retiring soon? Do you have a plan?
- What goes up must come down. Are you prepared?
- How to potentially protect your investments against market declines.
- Strategies to establish a lifetime income stream.
- Strategies to achieve your long-term financial goals.
- What to do with the 401k from your previous employer.
- Learn how to strategize with physical gold
Expect to have a little fun and obtain some meaningful information with none of the usual financial double-talk. There are no costs or obligations.
As a professional courtesy; please no advisors or brokers.
- Exploring your distribution options.
- Avoiding the 20% withholding trap.
- Discovering how to take control of your retirement savings.
- Learn how to stretch your IRA benefits to your heirs (an option not available in a 401(k).
- Deciding whether a rollover IRA is right for you.
- Discuss how to access your retirement assets prior to age 59 1/2 – WITHOUT A PENALTY.
- How to protect your investments against market declines.
- Potentially establish a lifetime income stream.
- The most effective strategies to achieve your long-term financial goals.
- How to avoid poor management of your IRA.
- The right IRA vs. the wrong IRA
- What to do with the 401k from your previous employer
- Learn how to secure with physical gold and silver.
If you’ve lost your job, or are changing jobs, you may be wondering what to do with your 401(k) plan account. It’s important to understand your options.
What will I be entitled to?
Should I roll over to my new employer’s 401(k) plan or to an IRA?
What about outstanding plan loans?
RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN OPTIONS
In general, you have four options when you’re eligible to receive a distribution from your employer retirement savings plan.
- Did you recently change or leave a job? Learn your 401k options.
- How to structure YOUR PORTFOLIO into a lifetime income and learn how to avoid market risk.
- Strategies you can put in place now to best position yourself for the future – regardless of what happens in the market.
- Why now is the perfect time to evaluate your accounts to see if they are positioned correctly for these financial times.
- Social Security continues to change, will this derail your retirement?
- Interest Rates – What to expect and how to manage.
Copyright © 2019 GFS Financial Advisors, LLC | All Right Reserved. All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of GFS Financial Advisors, LLC and our editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual adviser prior to implementation. Fee-based financial planning and investment advisory services are offered by GFS Financial Advisors, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of Pennsylvania. GFS Financial Advisors, LLC and Galade Financial Services Inc. are affiliated companies. Insurance products and services are offered through Galade Financial Services Inc. Precious metals are offered through Galade Financial Services, Inc. The presence of this web site shall in no way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell or offer to sell investment advisory services to any residents of any State other than the State of Pennsylvania or where otherwise legally permitted. GFS Financial Advisors, LLC does not provide, tax, or legal advice. The information presented here is not specific to any individual’s personal circumstances. To the extent that this material concerns tax matters, it is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Each taxpayer should seek independent advice from a tax and legal professional based on his or her individual circumstances. These materials are provided for general information and educational purposes based upon publicly available information from sources believed to be reliable—we cannot assure the accuracy or completeness of these materials. The information in these materials may change at any time and without notice. This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the state(s) of PA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.